The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension is requesting abstracts relating to international agricultural and extension education for the thematic issue “Agricultural Education and Extension Curriculum Innovation: The Nexus of Climate Change, Food Security, and Community Resilience.” The abstracts will be editorially reviewed, and authors of selected abstracts will be invited to submit a full manuscript for consideration in the thematic issue of the journal. Submitted manuscripts will undergo a peer review process to determine final acceptance. The deadline for submitting abstracts is March 15, 2019 by 11:59 PM CST.
Required Format for Submissions
- Each submission should include a title page, abstract, and references.
- Title Page: List the title of your submission, name(s) and institution(s) of each author. For the lead author only, include contact information (mailing address and email address).
- Include up to five keywords on the title page.
- Limit your abstract to 750 words (excluding title page and references). The abstract should accurately communicate the overview of the study and the thematic issue.
- See the Instructions for Authors
- Abstracts must include the following headings: Purpose, Design/Methodology/Approach, Findings, Practical Implications, Theoretical Implications, and Originality/Value.
- References are not included in in the 750-word limit
- Save your proposal as a rich text format (RTF) file and email to email@example.com
- The lead author will be notified of the decision via email on or before April 1, 2019.