The 2020 GCHERA World Agriculture Prize Award Ceremony will take place in Nanjing China, at the Nanjing Agricultural University, on December 1st at 9:00 am.
Everyone is invited to this event which will take place at 1:00 GMT (UTC) time.
The link for the live webcast is http://vod.njau.edu.cn/live.
Please join us for this most important event where we recognize the contributions to agriculture and life sciences by the two outstanding 2020 World Agriculture Prize Laureates, Dr. ZHANG Fusuo of the China Agricultural University and Dr. Pamela Ronald of the University of California-Davis.
2020 World Agriculture Prize Award Ceremony
|2020 GCHERA WAP Award Ceremony|
1. Welcome Speech by CHEN Ligen, Chancellor of NJAU
2. Speech by WU Changxue, Counsellor of Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
3. Overview of GCHERA WAP 2020 Jury Selection Process by Maurice MOLONEY, Chair of the WAP Jury
4. Announce & present of the achievements of GCHERA WAP 2020 Laureates by José ZAGLUL, President of GCHERA
5. Award the 2020 Laureate ZHANG Fusuo Certificate by WU Changxue, Counsellor of Department of International Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
6. Award the 2020 Laureate ZHANG Fusuo Trophy by CHEN Ligen, Chancellor of NJAU
7. Award the 2020 Laureate Pamela RONALD Certificate and Trophy by Gary MAY, Chancellor of the University of California, Davis
8. Award the 2020 Laureate Prize Cheuqe by SONG Weiping, Vice President of DBN Group
9. Present flowers to the 2020 Laureate from NJAU’s student representative
10. Acceptance speech by the 2020 Laureate ZHANG Fusuo
11. Acceptance speech by the 2020 Laureate Pamela RONALD
12. Speech by Gary MAY, Chancellor of the University of California, Davis
13. Congratulation speech by Rattan LAL, GCHERA WAP 2018 Laureate, WFP 2020 Laureate
14. Guest speech
Photographs and Tea Break
Presentation by GCHERA WAP 2020 Laureates
Chair: Dr, SHEN Qirong, Chairman of Academic Committee of Nanjing Agricultural University
|2020 World Agriculture Dialogue——The Future of Agriculture: Green and Sustainability|