The 3rd International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’17) is a forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching.
- Teaching and learning experiences.
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning).
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning.
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification).
- Educational strategies.
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility).
- New teaching/learning theories and models.
- Globalization in education and education reforms.
- Learning for employment.
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment.
- Competency-based learning and skill assessment.
Participants from all over the world are expected to present their latest and unpublished research findings. The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals. Selected papers will be awarded and invited to submit an extended version to be published at an international journal special issue.
The HEAd’17 conference will be held on June 21-23, 2017 at the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), which has been recently ranked as the best technical university in Spain by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2015.